Neil - Changes and Growth

Growing and Discerning...After the Heart of God

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Oh what a Beautiful morning


I'm not sure how much water I drank so i started counting the number of times I "went # 1" Yesterday before 5 - the total was 9.

This morning, being it was 60 degrees, it had rained last night and the sun was peeking through, while I was walking into work I found myself singing "Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day...I've got a wonderful feeling, everything's going my way..." Is everything going my way? Heck No....I was just in a good mood. But I got to thinking...I could sing that song myself everyday - because everyday I am blessed simply by being awake. Will I sing it everyday? Probably not, but who knows? You know how I am....

A little Kenny Chesney for your viewing. One of my favroite videos. Love it! Can't wait to learn to surf!