Neil - Changes and Growth

Growing and Discerning...After the Heart of God

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Why?


Why is it when somebody asks you "how are you doing today?" and you say, "Fine thanks, how are you?" 90% of the time THEY DON'T ANSWER - and you are left to walk away, thinking to yourself, "What Just happened?"

I think they should have a TV show called "Johnny Monkey." And the lead detective is a monkey. That way, everytime the criminal could say "I'm not gettin' caught by no monkey."

But then he would. I don't think I'd ever get tired of that.

"If you be my bodyguard...I can be your long lost pal. I can call you betty. And Betty when you call me you can CALL ME ALLLL!!!! Cal me Al!"

- Paul Simon - if you havent heard this song, listen to it...it is goofy and will brighten up the darkest day. If you've seen the video, its the one with Chevy Chase. Thanks Mandi - this is a shout for you!

In this Pic - You've heard the expression "ace in the whole." - Mandi had three ladies! she sent me packin' In the words of Pepper Brooks from Dodgeball, I thought to myself, "I'm shocked!"