Neil - Changes and Growth

Growing and Discerning...After the Heart of God

Monday, April 24, 2006

The "Perfect Pump"

Alright...ya know about 10 years ago when you were filling up on gas, and you would try to get the fillup right at the exact amount - the "Perfect Pump"...it was about $12.00 for a fillup then, but you tried desperately to hit the number right on the nose? You could pump really slowly and watch the pump move a penny at at time and hit your mark.

My roommate Aaron pointed this fact out to me yesterday. Well I usually pay for gas with my credit card(Actually, i pay for everything with my credit card). Well, this morning i had some cash, so was going to pay in cash. I the gas "clicked" and stopped pumping at $37.62, so I figured I'd try to get it up to $38. SO, I click it as slow as I can, and it just isn't the same. The same small pinch that used to be a penny now causes the meter to go up about $2/second! So after one pinch instead of seeing $38, I was seeing about $45 buck. Well, not that bad but you get the idea. If you want an exact pump, GOOD LUCK! Alright that's all I have...

Pray for me if you are reading this...big decisions are to be made in the next month or so in my life,Also I fell into some old ways lately...need to kinda NOT do THAT anymore! I haven't worried about it much(the next month, decisions, moving, etc.), which I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing, but I truly feel comfortable in saying I believe God will take care of me! I'm so excited about it, about change, about new opportunities. I love it! It's in my blood I think to LOVE change and freedom, but I'm trying to listen... Thank you so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.01
louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors outlet, uggs on sale, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, louboutin, prada handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, ugg boots, michael kors, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, burberry, ugg boots, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton

10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

longchamp, nike air max, north face, true religion jeans, coach outlet, hogan, true religion outlet, michael kors, replica handbags, nike air max, nike blazer, louboutin pas cher, nike free run uk, converse pas cher, new balance pas cher, nike huarache, north face, nike trainers, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, ray ban pas cher, lacoste pas cher, lululemon, timberland, vanessa bruno, air max, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, hollister, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, coach purses, burberry, oakley pas cher, michael kors, hermes, nike air max, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, nike free, mulberry, air force, tn pas cher, nike roshe run, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren uk, sac longchamp, nike roshe, hollister pas cher, sac guess, longchamp pas cher

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home