Neil - Changes and Growth

Growing and Discerning...After the Heart of God

Friday, March 10, 2006

Welcome to MOE'S!!!!

Alright...this is a callout to my main man Mike Love. He works with me at Trilliant, which is a GREAT place, and I work with some of the most amazing people, and I truly mean that.

A few months ago, Moe's, A mexican grill(like chipotle or Qdoba, but with an added twist of everybody yelling "Welcome to Moe's! when you walk in the door) opened up and we tried it out...and of course, we loved it. Let me give you the background...

As we sat there, Mike was ambitious, and worked up the nerve to say to me....

"Cavuto(he called me this, in reference to Neil Cavuto, from Fox News), mark my words. I will eat 3 burritos in one sitting before you leave trilliant."

We made a contract, and yesterday Mike determined he would make a run at the title.

The picture above is right before the third burrito began...

John Mackie(left) and Devin Reilly(right) joined in with me on the spectating, both work at Trilliant. In fact, John cancelled a few appointments at risk of jailtime to witness the historic event. The guy in the picture below here, we'll call him Jeremy, who nobody knew well, was also interested, and joined us at the table

This is him, here on the left.





Long story short...Mike completed the task....a little pain here, you can see it in his facial expression











And here...a little heartburn!









And after it was all said and done, we got Dave and some new guy to come in and take a pose with us while Mike took the last bite. Dave is on the right...we love dave. He always makes fun of me for making such a mess after I eat. Anybody who has ever eaten with me knows what kind of mess I am capable of.







Mike Love:

"I'm not gonna lie. I don't feel that great right now. In fact, I'm gonna go ahead and say I feel worse than that time I threw up on an airplane"



God bless ya Mike. You're a role model to us all.



Now, considering my flight to Kansas leaves in an hour and a half, i have a 20 minute drive to the airport and I haven't packed, I better get to it!